The Administrator of the personal data collected via the website www.brixx.pl is Brixx Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością entered in the register of entrepreneurs by the District Court in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no: 0000332820, business address and delivery address: ul. Wołodyjowskiego 40a/1 02-724 Warsaw, NIP: 1132760926, REGON: 141806969, e-mail address: email@example.com hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. Personal Data will be processed upon consent. Based on Article 6(1) (a) GDPR, data may also be processed in order to use the contact form, which requires the necessary Personal Data, therefore the provision of data marked as mandatory is required for the contact form to function.
2. In the case that the processing of personal data is considered to violate the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
3. Provision of personal data is voluntary.
4. Personal data will also be processed by automated means in the form of profiling, provided that you have given your consent on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. The consequence of profiling is the assignment of a profile to a person in order to make decisions concerning them or to analyse or predict their preferences, behaviour and attitudes.
5. The Administrator shall take special care to protect the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, shall ensure that the data collected is:
a. processed in accordance with the law,
b. collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
c. substantively correct and appropriate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND MODIFY THEIR OWN DATA
1. The data subject has the right of access to the content of their personal data and the right to modify, delete, restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, and the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 1, you may send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The installation of cookies is necessary for the correct performance of services on the website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorisation.
3. The website uses three types of cookies: session, permanent and analytical.
a. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until the user logs out (leaves the website).
b. Permanent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the service user.
c. Analytical cookies allow us to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the website, to better organise its layout. Analytical cookies collect information about the use of the website by the service user, the type of website from which the user was redirected, and the number of visits and the length of time the user visited the website. This information does not record your specific personal data, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website.
d. The user has the right to decide on the cookies’ access to their computer by selecting them in advance in their browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of managing cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
1. The Administrator shall apply technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of the data protected, and in particular to protect the data against their access by unauthorised persons, against their being taken by an unauthorised person, against their being processed in violation of the applicable regulations, and against their modification, loss, damage or destruction.
2. The Administrator shall make available appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorised persons of personal data sent electronically.